Mô tả việc làm
1. Establishing Production Process:
– Coordinate with related Departments to build:
* Purchasing procedure and Logistics (based on Production Plan) = Warehouse In-Out & Quality control process = Cutting & Material preparation = Production process based on approved Layout = Packing process.
* Make sure all Departments understand their works and follow the process strictly.
2. Implementing Production Plan:
– Receiving orders from Customer = plan production schedule = confirm delivery date for customer = ensure that the requirements of progress and quality are met (from incoming & outcoming of product).
– Being responsible for Purchasing Order Approval based on actual stock.
– Based on actual production resources: materials, workers, machines, layout to assign Supervisor coordinates with Leader, Technical, QA arrange line running smoothly.
– Notice/ update Production plan to notify Board of Director and other related Management on time.
3. Deployment Production Plan:
– Make sure PP Meeting is impleted before applying for Production = make sure Leader understand the layout and QC leader can identify the commond mistake during production.
– Process daily, weekly and monthly reports issued by department and make sure they run smoothly.
– Undertand the layout and balance resources for the line
– Be responsible of the situation, production procedure and products quality to BOD
4. Manage and supervise the whole activities of the factory, including Departments:
– Administration & HR:
* Be proactive in finding key employees to support the operation, setup plan approriate “Attractive Allowance” to have abundant source of workers and retain core and skilled workers
* Ensure the dissemination and supervision of labour force to well implement the company rules, regulation, policies; participate in the assesment of capacity, skills, productivity, level of job completement; participate in disciplinary action, reward…; coordinate the implementation of regulation on management of working hours
* Factory management according to 5S, Kaizen, ISO standards in accordance with the actual work of the factory.
* Compulsory building the work management measures such as: operating regulation, production process; Technical regulation on measure to encourage work, reward and discipline.
* Implement programs, regulations on OSH, participate in risk assesment at working place and take corrective action…
– Maintenance: Regularly check the periodic machine maintenance plan, review the suitability of the proposed purchase of equipment, machinary and spare part
– Warehouse: review physical stock report periodically, in/outcome process, record and arrangement such as materials, finished goods, semi-product..in correct layout, undamaged.
– Expense: Financial management and cost control within the scope and authority assigned
– Other management:
* Research, find out new technical solutions applied in productionto improve product quality.
* Develop a factory’s comprehensive development strategy in short, medium and long term.
* Evaluate the result of work performance, production plan of the factory monthly, quarterly and yearly.
* Actively develop, implement and propose measures to improve productivity and operational efficiency of the factory.
* Report work to BOD periodically and irregularly as required
* Take full responsibility for all activities of the factory with BOD
* Other related tasked as directed by BOD
Yêu cầu tuyển dụng
– More than 3 years experience in similar position and garment industry
– Factory setup skills:
– English communication & report
Work location: Vinh Long, Can Tho, Tien Giang
Quyền lợi công việc
Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin khác
Đăng tuyển ngày
, Vận chuyển/Giao nhận
, Kho vận
Trợ Lý, Tiếng Anh, Sản Xuất, Quản Lý Điều Hành, Logistics
Ngôn Ngữ Trình Bày Hồ Sơ
Nộp hồ sơ liên hệ
Case Concepts International Group
Nói rõ bạn biết thông tin từ website vieclam.vinhlong.top – Xin cảm ơn!